Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Upwell Health Centre
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (6-8 Sessions per week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our patient focused practice team. We are a very supportive, experienced and friendly practice, committed to providing high quality patient care with a strong ethos on team working and integrated care.
Our clinical team consists of 4 partners, 2 Salaried GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Long Term Conditions Specialist Nurse, Clinical Pharmacist, 1 Paramedic, 4 Treatment Room Nurses and 1 HCA who are fully supported by an experienced reception and administrative team, a Pharmacist and team of dispensers.
Upwell Health Centre:
- is situated in a pretty, rural village on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire borders providing quality healthcare for the surrounding area.
- is a high performing, rural dispensing practice with its own hybrid on site pharmacy.
- is a training practice and will offer you the opportunity to be involved in training future GP’s, student nurses and emergency care practitioners.
- has a list size or 10500 and rising.
- has a CQC rating of ‘Good’ in all areas and is rated by NHS choices as ‘among the best’.
You will need to be a degree qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner with relevant clinical skills and expertise to work autonomously to help provide ongoing clinical care and manage acute demand. Applicants must have relevant experience and an independent nurse prescribing qualification enabling them to independently assess, diagnose, treat and refer patients as appropriate.
In return we are offering:
- Very competitive salary (dependent on experience) + defence union costs.
- NHS Pension.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- as well as the chance to join us at a time when general practice is changing and be able to input into the future development of the team and ways in which we look after our patients.
If you would like to be considered, please apply in writing and attach your latest CV. We welcome informal inquiries and visits. Please contact Steve Reeves or Jenny Hughes on 01945 773671, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.